Terms and conditions
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES TO INSTALL MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE ONTO A CELL PHONE WHICH YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE PROPER AUTHORIZATION TO INSTALL. IT MAY ALSO BE AN OFFENSE IN YOUR AREA TO MONITOR THE ACTIVITIES OF OTHER INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO CHECK ALL LAWS IN YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE COUNTRY, AND ALSO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE WILL TAKE PLACE IF DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, BEFORE INSTALLING ANY TYPE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WHICH MAY BE USED FOR SUCH PURPOSES. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF SUCH SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO FOLLOW ALL SUCH LAWS THAT GOVERN THE USE OF SOME TYPES OF SOFTWARE. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS. YOU ALSO AGREE YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND CONTRACTORS HARMLESS FROM ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE, LITIGATION, OR LEGAL PREDICAMENTS THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ABUSE OF SUCH SOFTWARE. YOU FURTHER AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LAWS AND PROCEDURES CHANGE FREQUENTLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS. THE SITUATIONS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES. THUS, NO ACTION RECOMMENDED ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING ADVICE AND COUNSEL OF A TRAINED LEGAL PROFESSIONAL. YOU MUST BE OF PROPER AGE OR OLDER (AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD) TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE. IF YOU ARE UNDER UNDERAGE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY REASON. YOU MAY USE THIS SITE FOR PURPOSES EXPRESSLY PERMITTED BY THIS SITE. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE, INCLUDING ANY COMMERCIAL PURPOSE, WITHOUT OUR EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU MAY NOT AUTHORIZE ANY OTHER PARTY TO: CO-BRAND THIS SITE, FRAME THIS SITE, OR HYPER-LINK TO THIS SITE, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THIS SITE.
1. Parties The term “us”, “we” or “our” refers to the owners and operators of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
3. Software Description The software is a mobile application developed for enabling tracking the incoming and outgoing data form and to a mobile phone, such as: SMS, MMS, call register data, address book details, mobile phone location, web sites visited, videos, photos, other applications installed , etc. The mobile application shall be directed to: (i) users who store private/confidential data on their mobile phones and intend to preserve the data being stolen, lost, and illegally accessed and to create a back-up data base; (ii) parents who wish to monitor/control their children behaviour; (iii) employers who intend to supervise/control their employees job related activities. It is allowed to use the mobile application for other purposes which are not prohibited by the applicable law.
4. Use License Buying the software does not grant you an ownership title over it and you may not in any way without our explicit written consent: (I) modify or copy the software; (ii) use the software for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mobi2Mon website; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the software; (v) transfer the software to another person or "mirror" the software on any other server.
5. Disclaimer This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Atila LTD. may make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services at this site may be out of date, and Atila LTD. makes no commitment to update such materials or services. Atila LTD. assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
6. Limited Liability Atila LTD. and all of Atila LTD., affiliates and content providers and their respective shareholders and affiliates shall not be liable for any loss of business, loss of use or data, interruption of business, lost profits or goodwill, or other indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages of any kind arising out of this agreement, even if they have been advised of the possibility of such loss and whether or not they had any knowledge, actual or constructive, that such damages might be incurred, and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. This exclusion includes any liability that may arise out of third-party claims against you. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the goods or services provided on this site or this agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. You further agree if you become entitled to any recovery, that your recovery shall be limited to the amount of fees or payments made to Atila LTD., if any, for the service, software or content at issue.
7. Indemnity You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Atila LTD. and its content providers and their respective shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, successors, officers, and assigns, from any suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorney and accounting fees) that they may sustain or incur arising from (i) Your use of the software available at or downloaded from this site, (ii) Your failure to comply with any applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation those regarding the export of products or technology abroad) or to obtain any licenses or approvals from the appropriate government agencies necessary to purchase or sell the subject goods and services, (iii) Your use of the content available on this site in any way contrary to this agreement (d) Your breach of any of Your representations, warranties or obligations set forth in this agreement, (iv) the sale, purchase, transportation, delivery, use or disposal of any Atila LTD. service, product, or download associated with this site or available through other sites, or any loss suffered by or harm to any person or property in any way relating to of caused in whole or in part by Your use of this site or any service, product, or download associated with this site (including, without limitation, any personal injuries or death of any third person caused in whole or in part by such products or services, the use, transportation, delivery, storage, handling or release thereof), and (v) any taxes attributable to the relating to any service, product, or download associated with this site.
8. Refunding Software returns will be honored within 1 day of the purchase date for the following reasons only: (i) error made in order processing (for example, incorrect registration number, duplicate product ordered, wrong platform, etc. (ii) If you are not satisfied with our product (grounded and accepted written explanation required). (iii) If the product is not operational after payment and installation (not applicable when using the free trial version prior payment).
9. Applicable Law This Agreement shall be governed by, enforced under, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Bulgaria, without regard to the conflict of laws, rules or statutes of any jurisdiction. Every legal proceeding arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought in Sofia City Court.
General Privacy Policies
We respect your interest in your privacy and as a result we have created this informational disclosure. We collect and use personal information for many purposes, including but not limited to, billing; product and service fulfillment; to better understand our customer needs; to provide a better website, products and services; to communicate with customers and potential customers regarding our products and services and third party products and services. Generally, your private information will only be disclosed to our owners, employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, partners, affiliates, attorneys, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf or request. This general rule, and disclosures in specific situations, is more particularly described below. You must be of proper age (at least 18 years old) to access this website. We do not direct this website to underage persons, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of thirteen.
Information Collected by our ISP
The hosting provider for this Internet site (as with any Internet site) has the ability to record various information, including domain name, pages accessed, date and time of access, web browser type and computer operating system, and referring information, and to disclose this information. This is most commonly done by providing access to raw server logs. For more information you should perform an Internet search on 'server logs' or 'raw server logs.' We may have access to our raw server logs and access reports prepared by our hosting provider.
Financial Information for Billing Purposes
We sell products and services. When sales are made financial information must be disclosed. This information can include any number of facts you are asked to provide, but most commonly includes your name, financial / credit card information, billing address, and email address. Generally, this purchase information will be provided by you to a third party payment processor and we do not receive your financial / credit card information. In the event we do receive financial / credit card information, we will not disclose it to anyone unless disclosure is required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. If you claim that your financial information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the financial transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and anyone else we deem necessary to address the matter.
Use of eMail Addresses and other Contact Information
An important part of our services includes being able to provide information to you. As a result, you expressly consent to receiving communications from us via email, fax, telephone, mail, or any other delivery method. As a customer you are agreeing to receive information about the product or service you purchased. This may include, but is not limited to, information about product or service updates, new features, or information we believe you may find interesting. We may also send you information about other products and services our company offers. We will not sell, provide, or transfer you email address to others. We may allow advertising to our customers, or engage in joint ventures, which result in your receiving advertisements from selected third parties.
Identification of Purchasers
If you purchase one of our products or services, you authorize us to use your name and identification information in advertising or promotions. We also use personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
Disclosure by Necessity
Private information may be disclosed if required by a court order, statute, law, or regulation. Information is subject to disclosure to address a claim that you are violating the terms of any agreement pertaining to your use of your use this website or our products or services, or rights of any third party. Information is also subject to disclosure if we believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring an action against someone who may be causing injury to or interfering (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, your rights or property, other users of our website, products or services, or anyone else. As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred assets. Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations. By using our website, products and services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. After your account becomes inactive your information may remain in our databases, computers, and archives, and cannot reasonably be expunged.
These policies may be amended by us at any time and without notice, but will be posted at this page. You agree that your continued use of our websites, product or service after that date will constitute your consent and acceptance of the amendment.
You are currently in process of buying the software product Mobi2Mon, and with this form you declare your consent of buying mobile application developed for enabling tracking the incoming and outgoing data from and to a mobile phone, such as: SMS, MMS, call register data, address book details, mobile phone location, web sites visited, videos, photos, other applications installed, etc.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS ILLEGAL IN MOST COUNTRIES TO INSTALL MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE SOFTWARE ONTO A CELL PHONE WHICH YOU DO NOT OWN OR HAVE PROPER AUTHORIZATION TO INSTALL. IT MAY ALSO BE AN OFFENSE IN YOUR AREA TO MONITOR THE ACTIVITIES OF OTHER INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT THEIR PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO CHECK ALL LAWS IN YOUR OWN RESPECTIVE COUNTRY, AND ALSO THE COUNTRY WHERE THE MONITORING / SURVEILLANCE WILL TAKE PLACE IF DIFFERENT FROM YOUR OWN COUNTRY, BEFORE INSTALLING ANY TYPE OF SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WHICH MAY BE USED FOR SUCH PURPOSES. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CONDONE THE USE OF SUCH SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO FOLLOW ALL SUCH LAWS THAT GOVERN THE USE OF SOME TYPES OF SOFTWARE. BY CONTINUING TO ACCESS THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS AND AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH SUCH LAWS. YOU ALSO AGREE YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AND CONTRACTORS HARMLESS FROM ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE, LITIGATION, OR LEGAL PREDICAMENTS THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ABUSE OF SUCH SOFTWARE. YOU FURTHER AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LAWS AND PROCEDURES CHANGE FREQUENTLY AND ARE SUBJECT TO DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS. THE SITUATIONS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOUR PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES. THUS, NO ACTION RECOMMENDED ON THIS SITE SHOULD BE TAKEN WITHOUT FIRST OBTAINING ADVICE AND COUNSEL OF A TRAINED LEGAL PROFESSIONAL.
Website Account Visit